An advisory board is being formed. Board members will serve a term of 3 years. The board will be selected by the founders from nominations of the members. Advisors will provide a yearly evaluation of progress, suggest new directions for the scientific program and give news ideas for the education program. Advisor will recommend and assist in recruiting visiting investigators, post doctoral fellows, graduate students and undergraduate students.
- Vytas SunSpiral, NASA Ames Research Center, will be speaking this Friday 4/5 at 3.30pm. Info: http://t.co/sAYQXVLZ 1 month ago
- J. Sean Humbert (Univ. of Maryland) will be presenting a CiBER-IGERT talk tomorrow. Info: http://t.co/sAYQXVLZ 2 months ago
- Sangbae Kim (MIT) will be presenting a CiBER-IGERT talk tomorrow. Info: http://t.co/sAYQXVLZ 3 months ago
- Lizard tails and gecko feet inspire industries, students: http://t.co/nLDr5Md6 9 months ago
- IB Grad student, Yu Zeng, mentored by Robert Dudley and David Wake, won a $10k grant in the Dow Sustainability Innovation Student Challenge. 1 year ago
- Prof. Full contributed to 5 year NIH Grant renewal for Annual Biomedical Research Conference for Minority Students: http://bit.ly/lRmMmR 1 year ago
- Integrative Biology Grad student, Yu Zeng wins a $10,000 grant in the Dow Sustainability Innovation Student Challenge at UC Berkeley. 2 years ago
- http://bit.ly/bBlOpF Update of Science News 2 years ago
- Robert Full and Tonia Hsieh at Capitol Hill http://bit.ly/bFwVXn http://twitpic.com/33uixf 2 years ago
- CiBER-IGERT Traineeship application for 2011 is now online here: http://bit.ly/9vXidy 2 years ago
We are pleased to welcome Kimberly-Clark Corporation as CiBER's first Corporate Member (Platinum-level).