Address & Phone
1099 Valley Life Science Building
University of California at Berkeley
Berkeley, CA 94720
Driving directions to CIBER from Bay Area Locations
Via the Bay Bridge/San Francisco area: (If you are [...]
The center will be housed in VLSB 1099, the present location of the Scientific Visualization Center. The educational course component will require a teaching laboratory in VLSB or the new Bioengineering building.
An understanding of evolution and the use of a phylogenetic approach are important for discoveries in integrative biomechanics and in providing biological inspiration. We have extraordinary research museums at UC Berkeley that provide specimens and fossils for analysis.
Essig Museum of Entomology
Museum of Paleontology
The University and [...]
Marian Koshland Bioscience and Natural Resources Library
2101 Valley Life Sciences Building # 6500
University of California, Berkeley
Berkeley, CA. 94720-6500
Circulation: (510) 642-2531
Reference: (510) 642-0456
Kresge Engineering Library
The Common Lab is located in 1099 Valley Life Science Building.
The goal of The Common Lab is to facilitate interdisciplinary collaborations among senior investigators, postdocs, graduate students and undergraduates from biology, biophysics, engineering, bioengineering, mathematics and computer science.
The Common Lab will house:
Core equipment for the new biomechanics teaching laboratory Research stations for [...]
- Vytas SunSpiral, NASA Ames Research Center, will be speaking this Friday 4/5 at 3.30pm. Info: http://t.co/sAYQXVLZ 1 month ago
- J. Sean Humbert (Univ. of Maryland) will be presenting a CiBER-IGERT talk tomorrow. Info: http://t.co/sAYQXVLZ 2 months ago
- Sangbae Kim (MIT) will be presenting a CiBER-IGERT talk tomorrow. Info: http://t.co/sAYQXVLZ 3 months ago
- Lizard tails and gecko feet inspire industries, students: http://t.co/nLDr5Md6 8 months ago
- IB Grad student, Yu Zeng, mentored by Robert Dudley and David Wake, won a $10k grant in the Dow Sustainability Innovation Student Challenge. 1 year ago
- Prof. Full contributed to 5 year NIH Grant renewal for Annual Biomedical Research Conference for Minority Students: http://bit.ly/lRmMmR 1 year ago
- Integrative Biology Grad student, Yu Zeng wins a $10,000 grant in the Dow Sustainability Innovation Student Challenge at UC Berkeley. 2 years ago
- http://bit.ly/bBlOpF Update of Science News 2 years ago
- Robert Full and Tonia Hsieh at Capitol Hill http://bit.ly/bFwVXn http://twitpic.com/33uixf 2 years ago
- CiBER-IGERT Traineeship application for 2011 is now online here: http://bit.ly/9vXidy 2 years ago
We are pleased to welcome Kimberly-Clark Corporation as CiBER's first Corporate Member (Platinum-level).