CiBER hopes to partner with Cal VIEW in the future. http://www.coe.berkeley.edu/calview/
CiBER will work with National Academies of Sciences Summer Institute on Undergraduate Education in Biology.http://www.academiessummerinstitute.org/agenda_2005.shtml
Upcoming Events April 5, 2013: Biomechanics Seminar
Vytas SunSpiral, NASA Ames Research Center: 3.30PM
Location: 2063 Valley Life Sciences Building, UC Berkeley
Click here to view / download the flier.
Dynamic Tensegrities: Foundation for Motion and Thought . There is a fundamental connection between understanding our daily human experience and understanding [...]
CiBER Director Robert Full attends the 2010 Council on Undergraduate Research national conference at Weber State University: “Undergraduate Research as Transformative Practice: Developing Leaders and SOlutions for a Better Society.” Click here for information on CUR and the conference.
Thomas Daniel of the University of Washington will be [...]
The Center for Interdisciplinary Biological Inspiration in Education and Research (CiBER) at UC Berkeley focuses on how we learn from nature, innovate methods to extract principles in biology that inspire novel design in engineering, and train scientists and engineers to collaborate in mutually beneficial relationships.
CiBER’s Core Objective: The Center for Integrative Biomechanics in Education [...]
- Vytas SunSpiral, NASA Ames Research Center, will be speaking this Friday 4/5 at 3.30pm. Info: http://t.co/sAYQXVLZ 1 month ago
- J. Sean Humbert (Univ. of Maryland) will be presenting a CiBER-IGERT talk tomorrow. Info: http://t.co/sAYQXVLZ 2 months ago
- Sangbae Kim (MIT) will be presenting a CiBER-IGERT talk tomorrow. Info: http://t.co/sAYQXVLZ 3 months ago
- Lizard tails and gecko feet inspire industries, students: http://t.co/nLDr5Md6 8 months ago
- IB Grad student, Yu Zeng, mentored by Robert Dudley and David Wake, won a $10k grant in the Dow Sustainability Innovation Student Challenge. 1 year ago
- Prof. Full contributed to 5 year NIH Grant renewal for Annual Biomedical Research Conference for Minority Students: http://bit.ly/lRmMmR 1 year ago
- Integrative Biology Grad student, Yu Zeng wins a $10,000 grant in the Dow Sustainability Innovation Student Challenge at UC Berkeley. 2 years ago
- http://bit.ly/bBlOpF Update of Science News 2 years ago
- Robert Full and Tonia Hsieh at Capitol Hill http://bit.ly/bFwVXn http://twitpic.com/33uixf 2 years ago
- CiBER-IGERT Traineeship application for 2011 is now online here: http://bit.ly/9vXidy 2 years ago
We are pleased to welcome Kimberly-Clark Corporation as CiBER's first Corporate Member (Platinum-level).